Aula am Waldweg
The Aula am Waldweg, a hall located on the road named Waldweg, and its surrounding buildings were built between 1959 and 1962. The buildings formed part of Göttingen’s former college of education, which was taken over by the University in 1978. Today, the hall is used for lectures and examinations, as well as for rehearsals and as a concert hall. The sculpture ‘Offene Form’ (Open Form) by Emil Cimiotti provides a focal point in the courtyard.
Bus routes 42, 80 Bus stop ‘Waldweg’