St. Blasius-Kirche, Hann. Münden
St. Blasius is a three-aisle Gothic-style hall church. Completed in 1584 in its present form, St. Blasius was built on the site of a former Roman basilica, remains of which are still visible today within the church. In the 16th century, several frescoes adorned the interior, just one of which has survived. In the course of renovation work a new spatial structure was created: the central aisle was removed and the fixed church pews were replaced by movable seating.
Bus routes in Hann. Münden: 103, 104 Bus stop ‘Markt’
Car parks Tanzwerder and Schlossplatz, 5-10 minutes’ walk